Thursday 6 February 2014

I'm back!


Hello Dear Readers,
 
Better late than never as they say!

So it's been a while, I realize; I thought of starting the New Year fresh! Last year was quite the year with all our infertility treatments; what a roll a coaster ride that was! To make that life experience sort and sweet, let’s just say that were not doing that again! We officially turned to a new chapter in our lives; we won't have any biological children of our own but...adoption is an option. We are simply not quite there yet. I feel as though I was trying to do too much all at once and that is why blogging was pushed aside. On the other hand I never stopped cooking! It seems to me that cooking is some form of therapy, lol. When I cook my mind shuts off and I simply enjoy what I am creating!
 
So enjoy the posts to come! I may give a new twist on things. ;)
Have a great day everyone!!
 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment